Playmobil Emergency Car with Siren
Model Number: PMB70050
The emergency doctor is always ready for use with his emergency car. As soon as the emergency call has been received, the doctor also switches on the siren and blue light and goes on the way to the accident site.
In the boot it has everything for a good first care: infusion, ECG and emergency medical case are always at hand.
The roof of the emergency doctor's car is equipped with multi-sound and flashing light and is removable. The back seat of the car can be folded down.
The Playmobil Emergency range includes a fun and engaging range of vehicles, personnel and a hospital to inspire children and encourage dramatic play.
Important Shipping Information
The Dolls House Boutique uses Australia Post eParcel, Couriers Please, Fastway and TNT for our deliveries, depending on your delivery location and the size of your parcel.
- The Dolls House Boutique offers shipping from $9.95 per order Australia wide. Your order will typically arrive within 7-10 working days - often much sooner.
- Deliveries to remote regions can take longer depending on the local delivery schedule. Due to the high costs that can arise from sending larger items to rural locations, we may not be able to offer $9.95 shipping. A shipping estimate can been quoted using the Shipping Calculator above and final order shipping will be calculated during the checkout process.
- All orders require a signature on receipt of your parcel, unless the buyer has given written authority to leave the parcel in a secure location. If written authority to leave is given, The Dolls House Boutique will not be held responsible if the parcel is lost or stolen.
- To avoid delays in delivery, please provide a shipping address where someone will be available to sign for the parcel. If your order was shipped with Australia Post and no one is available to sign for the parcel, it will be taken to your nearest Australia Post Office. You will receive a collection card in your mail box informing you of how and where to collect your parcel. If your order was shipped by courier and no one is available to sign for the parcel, you will receive a calling card in your mail box with your courier's contact number, for you to call and arrange a time for re-delivery of your parcel.
- The Dolls House Boutique ensures all parcels are dispatched in a timely manner (usually within 24hrs). We work with the best delivery partners we can to ensure speedy delivery, however we cannot be held responsible for any shipping delays experienced that are out of our control.
- Postage fees are non-refundable for incorrectly addressed items and postage will be charged again at the applicable rate for redelivery.
Bulky Item Shipping
- Due to the very large and heavy nature of some products, $9.95 shipping does not apply. We often ship directly from our suppliers warehouse and can provide a quote to your destination based on their courier agreement. Please enter your postcode in the shopping cart or contact us to get a quote.
- Most Bulky items cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- KidKraft orders can be collected from their Botany, NSW warehouse. The hours for collection are 9:30am-3:30pm Monday to Friday. Orders take up to 3 business days to be ready for collection and must be collected within 48hrs.
- We regularly ship items overseas. Please input your Country into the shopping cart for a real-time quote on shipping costs for the items selected.
- We are happy to provide a shipping quote to any destination worldwide if real-time quoting is not available. Buyer pays actual quoted postage costs from our shipping partners. Please contact us with the items you are interested in for an accurate postage estimate.
- Standard shipping guidelines apply.
- The Dolls House Boutique is not responsible for any customs duties and taxes that may be applied upon your parcel reaching the destination country.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Dolls House Boutique users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.