Sylvanian Families Striped Cat Family
Model Number: SF5180
Make 4 interest-free payments of $6.74 fortnightly and receive your order now. More info >
The Striped Cat Family includes Father Simon, Mother Amelia, Sister Sabrina and Brother Shane Sandy. Adult figures stand approximately 8cm tall. Each family member has moveable arms, legs and head along with removable clothes.
Simon Sandy is sporty, and especially enjoys marine sports. Whenever he has time, he takes his family to spend time at their summer house by the seaside. In summer, he teaches marine sports to groups of children from Sylvanian Village at the Sea Breeze Cape.
Amelia Sandy likes fruits very much - even her favourite clothes have fruit patterns! She occasionally goes fruit picking and makes delicious meals and desserts with her freshly picked fruits. Her homemade fruit ice cream is her children's favourite. Amelia runs the ice cream parlour at the Sea Breeze Cape. Her creamy, sweet ice cream and refreshing sorbets made of fresh fruit from the Sea Breeze Cape are superb. She is good at making gorgeous 5-scoop ice cream cones.
Shane Sandy is very brave and wants to be an explorer when he grows up. He likes to play exploring on Adventure Island with his friends. He sometimes worries his parents by climbing up tall trees and going into dark caves.
Sabrina Sandy is an active girl who loves to ride her bicycle while enjoying the beautiful scenery of the Sea Breeze Cape. When she stays at the Sea Breeze Cape, she exchanges letters with her good friend Freya the Chocolate Rabbit girl. She and Freya have pretty pink shell brooches that match. Sabrina's friendship brooch is very special to her.
Standard Shipping AUSTRALIA $9.95
Important Shipping Information
The Dolls House Boutique uses Australia Post eParcel, Couriers Please, Fastway and TNT for our deliveries, depending on your delivery location and the size of your parcel.
- The Dolls House Boutique offers shipping from $9.95 per order Australia wide. Your order will typically arrive within 7-10 working days - often much sooner.
- Deliveries to remote regions can take longer depending on the local delivery schedule. Due to the high costs that can arise from sending larger items to rural locations, we may not be able to offer $9.95 shipping. A shipping estimate can been quoted using the Shipping Calculator above and final order shipping will be calculated during the checkout process.
- All orders require a signature on receipt of your parcel, unless the buyer has given written authority to leave the parcel in a secure location. If written authority to leave is given, The Dolls House Boutique will not be held responsible if the parcel is lost or stolen.
- To avoid delays in delivery, please provide a shipping address where someone will be available to sign for the parcel. If your order was shipped with Australia Post and no one is available to sign for the parcel, it will be taken to your nearest Australia Post Office. You will receive a collection card in your mail box informing you of how and where to collect your parcel. If your order was shipped by courier and no one is available to sign for the parcel, you will receive a calling card in your mail box with your courier's contact number, for you to call and arrange a time for re-delivery of your parcel.
- The Dolls House Boutique ensures all parcels are dispatched in a timely manner (usually within 24hrs). We work with the best delivery partners we can to ensure speedy delivery, however we cannot be held responsible for any shipping delays experienced that are out of our control.
- Postage fees are non-refundable for incorrectly addressed items and postage will be charged again at the applicable rate for redelivery.
Bulky Item Shipping
- Due to the very large and heavy nature of some products, $9.95 shipping does not apply. We often ship directly from our suppliers warehouse and can provide a quote to your destination based on their courier agreement. Please enter your postcode in the shopping cart or contact us to get a quote.
- Most Bulky items cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
- KidKraft orders can be collected from their Botany, NSW warehouse. The hours for collection are 9:30am-3:30pm Monday to Friday. Orders take up to 3 business days to be ready for collection and must be collected within 48hrs.
- We regularly ship items overseas. Please input your Country into the shopping cart for a real-time quote on shipping costs for the items selected.
- We are happy to provide a shipping quote to any destination worldwide if real-time quoting is not available. Buyer pays actual quoted postage costs from our shipping partners. Please contact us with the items you are interested in for an accurate postage estimate.
- Standard shipping guidelines apply.
- The Dolls House Boutique is not responsible for any customs duties and taxes that may be applied upon your parcel reaching the destination country.
|Young Child Suitability||Not suitable for 0-3 year olds|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other The Dolls House Boutique users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.